Saturday, February 15, 2014



 Hello Friends!! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day full of love and joy!!! I have a new piece to share that I am particularly excited about, its called 'At first sight…'. Last week while at the flea market, I came across these adorable silhouette earrings. I instantly saw a bracelet  coming to life with these pieces. 



Three vintage pendants make up this alluring bracelet. . It is made with Swarovski and Czech glass crystals in pale blues and pinks with brass wiring. A mother of pearl heart kisses the front of the bracelet to add charm. Rhinestones adorn the centre cupid’s heart.
 
'At first sight..  measures at eight inches.
A boy and a girl silhouette set it off to create love…"At first sight..'.  A perfect 'something blue' for anyone’s wedding day. 


'At first sight..' Can be purchased at this shop or on 'A bit of Colour' Etsy page! Remember to check out 'A bit of Colour' on Facebook! Just FIVE more days until the giveaway!!!!  See February 4th's post for details!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and always having wonderful words of encouragement for me and my work. Your latest bracelet is divine! Love those sweet little bracelet silhouette panels, you have a great eye for goodies!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful - the silhouettes are so sweet. I love how you used the 3 heart components - what a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for you kind words.
    Your work is beautiful as well~Happy creating !!
    Blessing
    Kathy jo

    ReplyDelete