Monday, April 7, 2014

                  " Sweet Innocence"

 I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely Spring weather. It has been beautiful here in the south. The wild Wisteria has begun to come out in all her beauty. Unfortunately , when that appears so does the green dust or  better known as the "pollen." I first started noticing it yesterday on our vehicles. Today it is raining, so hopefully it will wash it ALL away. 

 I have been working on a few projects. I am one to have many projects going on at the same time. I have just finished a necklace that is called "Sweet Innocence." My daughter actually looked at the piece and gave it the name. She  spoke of it's lovely feminine accents for every occasion.  Do you other jewelry creators name your pieces?  By the time you are finished with a piece do you feel like it has a personality? 

Introducing "Sweet Innocence."  The necklace consist of a vintage flower pendant dotted with little tiny white flowers highlighted with Rhinestones, pink Peruvian opals, Pineapple quartz, Aventurine, Alabaster, Amazonite, Mother of Pearl, Amethyst, Flourite,Swarvoski Crystals to name a few.  If any of you are familiar with Miriam Haskell pieces , there is a lovely vintage flowering piece from her as well. Please stop by my shop to see "Sweet Innocence" in full.


5 comments: