Sunday, June 8, 2014

                      "Regal"

 I have been absent  from the blogging world for awhile. I have been so busy doing life's little things. I also have  been working on a piece that has taken quite awhile to do.  My daughter calls it "Regal." 

The vintage copper piece that I posted about months back, I began to play with it. Not very experienced in Ice Resin, I thought I would take a "swing" at it. I started out with a French Script background  and attached an "orphan" rhinestone clip earring.  I added a little bit of "sparkle" around the edges.  Two tiny Swarovski Crystals are added to the frame.



Using a vintage chain, and gemstones such as Sunstone, Quartz, Rose Quartz, Peruvian Pink Opals, Fluorite, Rice Pearl, glass pearls, Amazonite, Mother of Pearl,Czech Glass, Swarovski Crystals other copper findings. I made the toggle using a finding that I have wrapped with tiny beads and hammered out the other end. 




 So many hours , in this piece. I have decided to keep this piece as my own.  If someone is interested in this piece, I can make something similar, but will not be exactly, because being vintage pieces, they are a one time find for me. Fortunately for me, when I bought the copper frame, I did get several in the packet from a Vintage warehouse.

I have also done several pairs of earrings since last posting. On my sidebar now is my etsy shop. I have also joined another site called "veganunite.com" that sells my wares.    Here are the earrings:





1 comment:

  1. You stopped by and commented on my crown making so I thought I would pay you a visit. Your creations are lovely. You sound like me in that blogging has taken a back seat to creating. Wish we had more time in a day.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete