Tuesday, December 2, 2014

                                   " Transition"


     Once again it has been months in between my postings.  So many different things have happened in our family. A new Grandson has arrived, causing me to be very busy helping with the grandchildren. I have been posting most on my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-bit-of-colour/449310971847671?ref=hl
It seems that is where I get most of my traffic. 

  I have created  a few new pieces:

                                                            Organic Desert 
                                                                    $75.00 



Royal Rose
$50.00



Star Stretch Bracelet
$15.00


Jasper Love 
$20.00


Fancy That
$20.00


Daisy Sparkle
$20.00


Snowflake
$15.00

Simple Beauty 
$25.00




Details of all these can pieces can be found on my Etsy sit on my side bar.

        Before I did jewelry, I had my hands making primitives . I have owned shops , did wholesale and managed shop for someone. Lately I have been doing them again. That has kept me busy also. I have made pantry boards for Pantry Farm items and Stitchery .




 Pantry boards; done in many other colors. 
Just a few shown.
         
            $5.00               

               
            
                
                                                          
                                        Trumpeting Angels
 $20.00 



Lighted Scoop with Grapevine 
$15.00


Santa Ornaments
$10.00


Chippy Layered Stars
$4.00

    These are just a few things that have kept me busy lately. So for the Holiday Season , I am giving away another little part of my handiwork. Drawing for these 2 Jolly fat men! Sweet little guys to stand on their own or add to a wreath  or put in a bowl with your candle fixings.




                  Drawing will be Friday, Dec. 5. 
Just leave a comment to enter!

                                                      Merry Christmas !






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your new grandson! I can certainly understand how busy you must be making up more of your gorgeous jewelry.

    ReplyDelete